Announcing the "Love at Second Sight" Series

It's happened to all of us, watching a film everybody loves only to have the high expectations crashed by a film that miserably fails to live up to its fame. It surely has happened to me plenty of times. But just because we didn't like a film the first time we watched it, it doesn't mean we won't like it, or love it even, on a second watch, maybe years later. 

This is something I've proven to be true for myself as I've been rewatching films lately. While some I still passionately love, and others turned out to be less good than I remembered, some I fell in love with, despite my initial dislike for them. 

Since chances are I've already written decent or not so flattering reviews for these films, I decided to create the Love at Second Sight series. 

No comments :

Post a Comment